Agra News : Blood was flowing from the head, there were wounds in many places on the body

Agrak Khabar

Agra News : On Monday night, some youths surrounded Abid alias Musa (25) of Ghatiya Mamu Bhanja, on the side of the railway track located at Kazipada, police station Mantola, Agra. He was attacked with knife and sharp weapons. The assailants fled leaving him in a dying condition. The family members took him to SN Medical College, where the doctors declared him dead. Tension spread in Mantola after the incident. On information, a large number of police officers reached the spot. Police is raiding in search of the attackers.

Mamu Bhanja, Mantola resident Abid Qureshi used to make ladies slippers in a factory. Father Mohammad Waqar Qureshi told that Abid did not go to work on Monday due to the closure of the factory. Left the house at six in the evening. Some youths called him on the way and took him with them.

Taking him to the railway line between Nala Kazipada and Mahavir Nala, he was attacked with knife and other sharp weapons, due to which Abid fell down after getting injured. The familiar youth informed about the incident to Abid’s family members. After this the relatives reached the spot.

Blood was coming out of Abid’s head. There were wounds on many places on the body. He took the son to the district hospital in an auto. When the condition became critical, he was asked to be taken to SN Medical College. He reached the emergency. However, the doctors declared him dead.

After the incident, tension spread in the area. On information, Additional Commissioner of Police Keshav Chaudhary, Deputy Commissioner of Police Somendra Meena along with the forces of nearby police stations reached late night. Ranjit is said to be behind the incident. What was the enmity, it could not be clear.

Abid’s father Mohammad Waqar Qureshi accused the district hospital staff and doctor of negligence. He said that he had reached the district hospital with his son. He was bleeding. Breathing was also going on. Seeing this, the doctors did not treat him. Rather, it was said that first come to the police station after giving Tahrir, then treatment will be done. The son died due to lack of timely treatment.

There was tension in the area after the incident. A large number of people also gathered. The market also closed. On this, the force of the nearby police stations was deployed. LIU and Intelligence personnel also reached. He was keeping an eye on the situation.

At 12.30 pm, the father of the deceased gave a complaint at Rakabganj police station. In this Sanjay, Titu, Vikram alias Bakra, Santosh Kalu, Narendra, Gulab, Dharmendra and others were accused of killing the son. Police was trying to arrest the accused by registering a case.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.