Agra News : Fire broke out in a furniture warehouse

Agra News : Suddenly a huge fire broke out in the godown of Anshika Furniture in Ghatiya Azam Khan area of Police Station Hariparvat area of Agra. Seeing the flames rising, there was panic among the people. On information, half a dozen fire tenders reached the spot. The fire could be controlled after an hour’s effort. The loss of lakhs of rupees is being estimated from the fire.

A fire broke out early in the morning in the partial furniture godown located in Ghatiya Azam Khan area. When the passers-by started making noise, a crowd of people gathered on the spot. People started efforts to control the fire and informed the police and fire department. As soon as the information was received, the godown owners also reached the spot. Firefighters brought the fire under control after an hour’s effort. The reasons for which the fire started are not yet clear. The godown owner told that lakhs of rupees have been damaged in the fire.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.