Agra News : Fire broke out in cattle shed, eight animals burnt alive, loss of lakhs of rupees

Agra News : In Agra, Uttar Pradesh, the animal got caught in the enclosure. Due to this, there was an atmosphere of panic around. People rushed to the spot and tried to extinguish the fire. But, by the time he could control the fire, eight dumbfounded were burnt alive. The incident cast a pall of gloom in the cattle rearer’s house. He said that his lifetime’s earnings have turned to ashes. There has been a loss of lakhs of rupees.

The incident is of Singaich village under Jagner police station area. Here Naresh Parmar is a cattle rearer. He had kept many animals in the house. For this, an animal enclosure has been made near the house. A fire broke out in his cattle shed on Tuesday morning. Seeing the incident, people ran to the spot. He tried to extinguish the fire with the available means.

By the time people could control the fire, seven buffaloes and a cow died due to burning. On the information of the people, the police also reached the spot. Along with this, the revenue team also reached the village. The police and revenue team inspected the spot and gathered information. The victim has been assured of all possible help.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.