Agra News : Fire broke out in the house, gas cylinder exploded room ceiling collapses

Agra Khabar

Agra News : A sudden fire broke out on Friday afternoon in Gulshan Madan’s house in Krishna Colony of Agra police station Chhatta area. Stuff got burnt in the fire. He told that there is a room on the first floor of the house. Stuff was kept in it. There was also a five kg cylinder. Suddenly a fire broke out due to the release of gas. The ceiling of the room also fell. People reached after hearing the sound. Started efforts to extinguish the fire. Fire brigade also reached on information. The fire could be controlled in half an hour. The cause of the fire is being ascertained.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.